Our good friend William Elliott Whitmore is on tour in Europe in support of his fifth album, Field Songs. We released William’s first three albums and it was an honour and a pleasure to work with him, and we look foward to seeing him when he gets to London. That’s Will pictured on his first visit to the UK in 2003 there on the left.
- 08.11.2011 D-Berlin, Postbahnhof
- 09.11.2011 D-Hamburg, Hafenklang
- 10.11.2011 F-Metz, Peniche La Lucarne (boat show!)
- 11.11.2011 B-Brussels, Botanique
- 13.11.2011 NL-Amsterdam, Paradiso (upstairs)
- 14.11.2011 UK-Leeds, Irish Centre (w/ Low Anthem)
- 15.11.2011 UK-Bristol, St.Bonaventure’s
- 16.11.2011 UK-London, Roundhouse (w/ Low Anthem)
- 19.11.2011 IRE-Dublin, Sugar Club
You can pick up William’s albums on Southern, his Latitudes session and shirt,, and his songbook in our web store: http://bit.ly/southwew
Field Songs plus some new sweatshirts and even a beer glass are available on Will’s own site.