The lovely San Francisco trio better known as Tartufi are about to embark on a series of US tour dates as of this Saturday to bring their unique blend of blissful loops and pop-rock tendencies to the west coast.
Fresh out of the studio where they have just laid down the material for their next album, (due out early next year folks- mark it well in your 2013 diaries), what better way is there to celebrate than to come and share the joy and potentially some great new tracks with you?
For those of you lucky enough to be around the west coast, be sure to catch them on one of the following dates:
- 18 August – Muddy Waters – Santa Barbara, CA
- 19 August – The Satellite Lounge – Los Angeles, CA
- 20 August – The Tin Can Ale House – San Diego, CA
- 21 August – The Beauty Bar – Las Vegas, NV
- 22 August – Burt’s Tiki Lounge – Salt Lake City, UT
- 23 August – D’Railed – Idaho Falls, ID
- 24 August – The Pink Garter Theater – Jackson Hole, WY
- 25 August – The Old Town Block Party – Pocatello, ID
- 26 August – The Crux – Boise, ID
- 28 August – Neurolux – Boise, ID
- 29 August – The Horned Hand – Bend, OR
- 30 August – The Mt. Emily Ale House – Bend, OR
- 31 August – House Show – PDX
- 1 September – Kelly’s Olympian – Portland, OR
- 2 September – Barboza – Seattle, WA
- 3 September – Cauldron – Eugene, OR
For more info on the band you can visit their groovy web site.
You can also grab their records and a lovely shirt from our webshop too!
And in case that wasn’t enough, here’s a link to another video to get you all excited.